This is another super easy yet delicious recipe which happened sort of by accident when I threw together what I had left in my cupboard!
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup of risotto rice
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweetcorn
- 2 teaspoons of medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1.5 pints of veg stock
- Add a dash of oil to a pan and add the chopped tomatoes, diced onion and spices into a pan and fry for couple of minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add the rice and fry off for further couple of minutes.
- Add the stock gradually until rice cooks.
- A couple of minutes before serving add the corn.