This soup is a perfectly comforting and hearty dish full of flavour. It takes just half an hour from start to finish.
Simple yet o so satisfying.
This recipe serves 4.
1 butternut quash
500g sweet potato
2 cloves garlic
1 medium onion
1 tbsp cup of chopped sage
1 tbsp coriander
3 tsps of medium curry powder
2.5 cups of veg stock
- Cut squash and sweet potato into small cm chunks.
- In a large dry pan fry sage on high heat for one minute until slightly crispy then place in small bowl.
- In same pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and fry diced onion, garlic, squash, sweet potato and chilli until onion is translucent.
- then add stock, bring to a boil and simmer until squash and sweet potato are soft and the liquid has reduced slightly.
- Add coriander and blend. Then serve with salt and pepper to taste and top with fried sage. Pumkin seeds and diced coconut also work as a great topping, with smoked paprika.