This recipe is great for anyone who loves a great tasting yet simple dish.
What you will need is:
- 500grams of Vegan Mince, I recommend and use for this dish Meet the alternative mince, because it is also gluten free, unlike vegan Quorn!
- 2 tins of chopped tomato
- 1 can of red kidney beans (optional)
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 tbsp of cumin
- 3 tbsp of tomatoes puree
- pinch of salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tbsp of ground coriander
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Begin by dicing the onion and garlic and frying with one table spoon of oil. Once onion has gone translucent fry in the spices for a couple of minutes
- then add the froze mince and fry in until it softens.
- Then add in the tomato puree.
- then add the two tins of chopped tomatoes followed by one tin of water.
- let simmer for 20 minues
- Then add the tin of kidney beans and let simmer for couple of minutes – and enjoy with some grated vegan cheese with pasta, rice, bread… anything you fancy!